Win a month's worth of UCOOK for two in IOL's #MyHeart competition
It's the month of love and we’re looking to help make it extra special, not only on Valentine's Day, but for the whole of February.
A great way to show your loved one you truly care is with a chef-quality, home-cooked dinner for two. An even better way is with a whole month's worth.
Enter IOL's #MyHeart competition to stand a chance of winning amazing prizes, one of which is a month's worth of UCOOK for two. See how to enter below.
UCOOK is here to make dinner time fun again with easy recipe cards and ethical and locally sourced ingredients – all in the perfect portions – delivered to your door. They’ve done all the work for you, so all you need to do is pick from 12 recipes, designed by their team of chefs, each week. They'll take care of the rest.
Every ingredient in a UCOOK box is sourced with care, with fresh vegetables procured from local farms to help give back to communities. All meats are free-range and of the highest quality, and every fish is line-caught to help sustainable fishing practices.
Whenever you cook with UCOOK, you’re not only getting what you need to cook incredible, creative dishes delivered to your door – you’re getting the best ingredients in South Africa. It’s their way of helping you fall in love with food again, and skipping the weekly grocery shopping for good.
Rediscover your love for cooking and look forward to dinner getting a whole lot better.
Send an email to [email protected] with a shout out to a very special someone in your life (minimum 150 words). Or send us a message or a video via Whatsapp to 0745573535.
Whether it's the love of your life, your BFF, your cat, your mom, your boss or your second-removed cousin on your grandmother's side, we want to know why you appreciate them so much.
Winners of this prize will be notified by March 6.
Winners will be notified by email or phone, so please send us your contact details with your entry.
- Selected story entries, pictures and videos will be published on iol.co.za and our social media pages.
- The winners' names will be published on our website and social media pages.
- Competitions are only open to people residing in South Africa.
- Employees of Independent Media, the sponsors & their agents, or any company associated with the competition & their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and IOL.