#AfricaCom to hit Cape Town shores this week
CAPE TOWN – AfricaCom, one of Africa’s largest technology, media and telecommunications event is set to take place on Tuesday, November 13 in Cape Town at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC), Cape Town until November 15.
AfricaCom will present a series of top talks from some of the world’s leading experts in their field.
The content is free to all registered visitors and should not be missed. The programme kicks off at 9am on Tuesday and will be held in Auditorium 2 in CTICC 1.
Whether your focus is connectivity infrastructure, disruptive technologies, digital services or ICT strategy, this is the place to network, learn and get deals done.
- Rob Shuter, group president and chief executive of MTN;
- Olabiyi Durojaiye, chairperson, Nigerian Communications Commission;
- Honourable Ursula Owusu-Ekuful, Minister of Communications, Republic of Ghana;
- Jean Philbert Nsengimana, special advisor, Smart Africa, former Minister of Information Technology and Communication, Government of Rwanda;
- Herman Singh, group chief digital officer, MTN;
- Mohamed Dabbour, chief executive, Africa, Millicom; Babak Fouladi, group chief technology & information systems officer, MTN;
- Siyabonga Mahlangu, group executive: regulatory affairs and government relations, Telkom;
- Nicholas Naidu, managing executive: technology strategy, architecture & innovation, Vodacom and
- Francis Mumbi, innovation lead, Stanbic Bank.
The event is expected to welcome more than 14 000 attendees, 450 speakers and 400 exhibitors.
BUSINESS REPORT ONLINE